To ensure the overall occupational safety of your employees, it is imperative to have the correct Protective clothing and accessories. We can offer your company competitive rates and advise on the correct clothing needed for job specific protection.
Why do companies need to adhere to Occupational requirements?
* Because it is a law requirement,
* To establish worker’s status when they start to work in an invironment where they are expose to
* To show that the companies’ prevention and control measures are working effectively,
* Medical surveillance show personnel you care about their wellbeing,
* By law, workers can claim up to ten years after dismissal/retirement for medical conditions that
accumulated whilst working at your company. Annual medical surveillance tests certificates, is the
document that needs to stand up in court of law.
* To establish is a worker should be removed from a certain work environment of if a worker can
return to the environment,
* To show that hazards needs to be removed or controlled more effectively,
* Medical identification should not be used as a tool to discover hazard. That should happen through
hazards identification. Medical surveillance can be to ensure control and prevention measures are